Support OneGreenPlanet[accept_stripe_payment name="OGP" description="Support Us" button_text="Submit" class="donate-btn-class" id="customButton"]
With warm, caramelized brussel sprouts, fresh greens, tender sweet potato & crunchy smoked chickpeas – this bowl is finished perfectly with a creamy chipotle sauce to make for a smokey, hearty & filling protein rich meal. Bounce back after the holidays and load up on those carbs, healthy fats, and a heft amount of plant-based protein to get back on track!
Chipotle Green Protein Bowl [Vegan]
- 1 cup Chickpeas, canned or previously cooked
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Sprouts
- 2 tablespoon Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Black Beans
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F.
- Toss chickpeas in olive oil, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Toss on a baking tray and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until crispy.
- Poke holes in the top of your sweet potato and drizzle with olive oil, place on a baking tray. On the same tray toss Brussel sprouts with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Bake your sweet potato for 60 minutes or until tender, and your Brussel sprouts for 35-40 minutes or until charred slightly.
- Toss black beans with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Assemble your bowl and top with your crispy chickpeas, and high protein chipotle cashew cream.
Bounce back after the holidays and load up on those carbs, healthy fats, and a heft amount of plant-based protein to get back on track!