Support OneGreenPlanet[accept_stripe_payment name="OGP" description="Support Us" button_text="Submit" class="donate-btn-class" id="customButton"]
Every week we scroll through Instagram looking for the tastiest vegan food people are eating and feature these mouth-watering photos in our weekly #InstaInspo, series. The best part is we also show you how to recreate these meals in your own kitchen using our Food Monster App!
In this weeks #InstaInspo, we have veggie burgers, cookies, bao buns and more. Enjoy these meals that are sure to satisfy any palate!
1. Dumplings and Bao Buns[caption id="attachment_1481367007" align="aligncenter" width="813"] Image Source: @miisanuorgam[/caption]
@miisanuorgam had a great looking dinner with dumplings and bao buns from Hills Dumplings! Don’t they just make you hungry? Ordering takeout sounds pretty good right about now – but if you’re trying to save some money and want to cook at home, check out this recipe for Teriyaki Mushroom Bao from Jasmine Briones!
2. Cake[caption id="attachment_1481367008" align="aligncenter" width="876"] Image Source: @vegforweeks[/caption]
This beautiful cake that @vegforweeks had from Kaf is so pretty! That drizzle on top? Yes please. We’ve been inspired to whip up this Salted Caramel Espresso Cake from Jessica Precott – and you bet we’ll be including the drizzle.
3. Pizza[caption id="attachment_1481367010" align="aligncenter" width="935"] Image Source: @vegan_natasha_uk[/caption]
@vegan_natasha_uk shared this awesome pic of a pizza from Pizza Express! We spot onions, olives, artichokes – yum! Pizza for dinner sounds like a good plan. How about Helene Maj‘s Wholesome Pizza with Broccoli and Artichokes?
4. Veggie Burger[caption id="attachment_1481367012" align="aligncenter" width="936"] Image Source: @mooshieslondon[/caption]
@mooshieslondon shared a snapshot of their Whats Ur Beef burger, and wow does it look good. Is your mouth watering too? We’re going to have to make a veggie burger too, like this Quinoa and White Bean Burger from Julie West.
5. Coffee and a Cookie[caption id="attachment_1481367015" align="aligncenter" width="814"] Image Source: @bewareoferin[/caption]
Is there anything better than a coffee and a cookie? A little caffeine, a little sweetness, and a lot of happiness, which is what we hope @bewareoferin had with this tasty snack from Costa Coffee! Nothing sounds better right now than a Maple Cinnamon Latte from Christine DesRoches, along with a Chocolate Drizzle Cookie from Sirke Reivo.
6. Veggie Sandwich[caption id="attachment_1481367020" align="aligncenter" width="815"] Image Source: @veganhippie24[/caption]
A fresh and simple sandwich like this one that @veganhippie24 had from Fresh & Co. is always a great go-to lunch. Pack one for yourself tomorrow with these Pesto Veggie Sandwiches from Gabrielle St. Claire.
7. Salad Bowl[caption id="attachment_1481367022" align="aligncenter" width="815"] Image Source: @londonveganguide[/caption]
8. Doughnuts[caption id="attachment_1481367026" align="aligncenter" width="933"] Image Source: @s.v.ocean80[/caption]
@s.v.ocean80 shared this awesome pic of a whole lot of doughnuts from Brammibal’s Donuts! We can’t even decide which ones we want to try most – maybe all of them. We’ll start by making some at home, like Caramel Filled Doughnuts from Holly Jade.
9. Tofu Scramble with Black Beans, Plantains and Tater Tots[caption id="attachment_1481367032" align="aligncenter" width="933"] Image Source: @h.t.vegan[/caption]
@h.t.vegan had a killer food combo with this bowl from Whole Foods full of tofu scramble, black beans, plantains and tater tots! It reminds us of this Mexican-Spiced Tofu Scramble from Rhea Parsons, with a side of Cheesy Sweet Potato Tots from Diana Johnson.
10. Impossible Burger[caption id="attachment_1481367036" align="aligncenter" width="935"] Image Source: @plantbased_princesss[/caption]
@plantbased_princesss tried out the Impossible Burger from Grain Craft Bar + Kitchen and loved it! We definitely want to make a hearty plant-based burger for dinner, maybe this Crispy Seitan Burger from Sara Oliveira.
If you enjoy vegan recipes like this, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more!
Lead Image Source: Shutterstock